2012年10月9日星期二

I'm Lost..

I'M LOST
Not like really lost in streets
Is like lost in my life
feel like so miserable

There is a friend of mine
that is very nice to me
but since last week
she stop replying me msg
maybe im too over that day

I told her that i have no rights 
to stop her for things that she wanna do
Then after that she didnt reply dy

Haiz
when u loss something 
Then u will just realise that thing / person is important

I know if she just tell me 
that she is mad  about what i sent
then i will apologize to her
but she didnt say anything
when we met yesterday and today in school
both of us didnt said "Hi"
 and she also did not come and annoy me like usual

Im just wondering whether i do something wrong
 if this is the way that i will loss this good friend
then i had nothing to say 
maybe i should just let go

Mood: Negative

没有评论:

发表评论